Things to Know about UFCU’s Core Conversion
On November 1, 2023, University Federal Credit Union (UFCU) underwent a core conversion. UFCU’s core processing system is the technological foundation that powers all of the services members rely on. By upgrading our core, we can improve our products and services, while meeting your banking needs with greater convenience and specialization. Please review the following information carefully and contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Your login for Online Banking (desktop use) will change. On November 3rd, please re-enroll into the new Online Banking system by entering your member number and temporary password. The temporary password is the last four digits of the primary account holder’s social security number. You will be asked to change this password, as well as to establish new challenge questions for future visits. Complete this step before you access your mobile app.
- The existing Mobile App will be upgraded. On November 3rd, please delete the existing UFCU app and download the updated UFCU app in either the Apple or Google app stores. Your username and password for the mobile app will be the same as what you use for Online Banking. Before signing into the mobile app, first sign into Online Banking and choose a new password.
- Transactions made before November 3rd will no longer appear in your account history. Paper statements will be mailed to all members for the month ending October 31, 2023. Note that statement copies may be obtained from UFCU as necessary, however a research fee may apply.
- Members who have established External Transfers to and from their UFCU accounts, must create those transfers again after conversion on the new online banking site, or on the upgraded mobile app. Previous transfer information will not be transferred to the new system. Any transfers or payments that were set up by UFCU staff will remain in effect with no changes necessary.
- The existing Bill Pay service will be replaced with a better solution. The new solution will be available beginning November 3rd. Members who used UFCU’s previous bill pay platform, must create their bill payees and bill payments in the new system. Previous bill payment information will not be transferred to the new system.
What WON’T Change:
- Our Phone Numbers
- Campus Office 1-701-757-1047
- Branch Office 1-701-775-3738
- Our Website: universityfederalcu.org
- Your Member Account Number
- Your Debit Card Number and PIN
- Your Credit Card Number
- Your Direct Deposits and Automatic Payments
We will do our best to minimize any member service inconveniences during this conversion. Thank you for your patience during this process!